Friday, September 08, 2006

Sorry Phins...

The Dolphins managed to do it again, get up on an opponent have the ball in their territory and lose. Oh well just 15 more I have to watch. At least I got the right score 28-17, just wrong teams. Credit to the Steelers, there is a reason they are super bowl champs.
On another note, Jamey's girls got off the hump, somewhat. I am sure she'll blog about this so I won't give too much detail. They did not win the match, but finally got a game won.
About Avery now. Her new favorite word is "no". This morning I was getting her ready for school (to come with me to see her mom, who is coaching in the morning), and I asked her about several different things she knows and she pointed and laughed. Then I asked if she wanted her diaper changed and she said "no,no,no" and clung to me with arms and legs not letting me put her on the table. The funniest is when people she doesn't want try to pick her up now. She puts her hand in their face and says "no,no". Not that we encourage this, but sometimes it is funny.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Saban should've thrown the flag quicker. And then he should've been screaming and waving his arms and doing whatever it took to get the ref's attention.

Jamey said...

I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but even if the touchdown had been called back, the ball would have been placed on the 1 1/2 yard line. I'm sure there are times when this can be proven wrong, but more times than not, NFL teams score when inside the 2. (Yes, I watched the game with Kenny).

I'm going to tell the Dolphins what I tell my vball girls: "there are other mistakes that led up to the one big one that stands out."

Sorry Kenny; wish they could have pulled it out for you.

Unknown said...

Well the Steelers did get down on the 1 1/2 yard line and they fumbled. Soooo.... you never know. I'm just glad I recorded it...makes it so much easier to watch when it only takes 40 minutes for the entire game...good stuff.

Oh, yeah thanks for not having that gay 'type the letters you see here' thing so that you can post.