Thursday, August 30, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Is there hope for the Dolphins? There may be. After winning both meaningless games they are looking good. The running game looked very good last night. The defense is solid (even without three of the best players.
Ronnie Brown is starting to show flashes of why he was a #2 overall pick. I am hoping he will become the dominate back Miami needs. Jesse Chatman also looked very good last night against a solid Chiefs defense.
The addition of Trent Green is not as good as I was hoping it would become. But if he can just manage games we should become a decent team. Anyone seeing playoffs for the dolphins???
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Monday, August 13, 2007
The top 10 reasons you know school starts to early.
10. You peel yourself out of your vehicle at 7:30 AM to get in the doors.
9. Summer vacations consist of dinner and a movie at the Rave.
8. During summer kids are hoping labor day weekend gets here so they can have a long break.
7. Graduation is interupted by announcements for registration for the next year.
6. Summer reading is the Sunday paper.
5. The first week of school is rough because kids can't wait to light their fireworks (4th of July if it went over your head)
4. Graduation speaker doubles for opening ceremony speaker.
3. At the end of school you say, "see you real soon...no, really like next week".
2. Kids summer jobs allow them to buy a car...or a bike...ok a taxi ride.
1. The last reason you know your summer is too short...You attend ACA.