Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Villians 29-20

Here is the next part of the villians/heroes series. Let me know if this is worth dragging out or I should just get it over with.

29. Harry Lime and Barry Merchants: The home alone villains are some of my favorite. This movie is a classic and they provide some great scenes. When the guys hair catches fire is still my favorite.


28. Cruella De Ville: The 101 Dalmations would have no arguement here. "If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will".

27. The Shark: In Jaws this is the main character. I know he doesn't act, but he still gave me many-a-nightmares.

26. The Joker: Batman is a great hero (not superhero because of no supernatural powers), and he has his villain.

25. Max Cady: Cape Fear is a great movie. And this villain makes the movie.

24. Scarface: Great movie. Great character. Great acting.


23. Eleanor Islen: Manchurian Candidate is a great movie. What kind of woman would do that to her son?

22. Castor Troy: This character is great because he is played by two actors (John Travolta and Nic Cage) in the same movie. I love the movie face off. And this character under both men is a great villain.


21. Lady Tremaine: The evil stepmother of Cinderella. Didn't you just want to hit her? She also continues are woman villain theme :)

20. Tyler Durden: Fight club is a classic movie. Brad Pitt does an outstanding job in this movie. To be a fictional character in the end, he makes one great villain.

6 comments:

Baron said...

Two quick additions to the list...
Pacino's character in Scarface was named Tony Montana. And the shark in JAWS was nicknamed Bruce by the cast and crew.

Yes, I'm pretty much a JAWS geek :)

Kenny Simpson said...

Thanks for the info.

Jason said...

I love Jack Nicholson's Joker in the original Batman movie. He was a much more interesting character than Keaton's Batman.

Keep up with the list, man. You're just now getting to the good parts.

Kenny Simpson said...

It does get pretty good from this point on.

The next list will be top 10 gameshow hosts.

Jason said...

Oohh, gameshow hosts. I'll bet I can name the top 3. But I'll hold off.

Hey man, how do you get your pictures to post now that you've switched to beta? I can't get it to happen on mine.

Kenny Simpson said...

I haven't done anything different. I just click on the post picture icon.