Thursday, January 11, 2007

Heroes 19-11

Heroes list 19-11.

19. Terminator: A great movie. This is the Terminator in T2, the other might be on the villain list. So as Arnold would say "He'll be back". Arnold is great in this role (one where he doesn't talk too much).

18. Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh: I love the Lethal Weapons. With the brawn and comedy you cannot go wrong. Gibson and Glover are a great team.

17. Oskar Schindler: Powerful movie. A guy that in no way wants to help the Jews, who becomes their only salvation.

16. Austin Powers: Might be one of the best comedies ever done. But you would have to ask my friend Jake Bennett about the final spot for this comedy. Yeah baby yeah.



15. Han Solo/Luke Skywalker: The Star Wars trilogy (now 6-part series) is a classic and has a cult type following. If I were in that group these two would be much higher. I'm not, so they're not. But I am a Harrison Ford fan and he does a great job.

14. Superman: The ultimate Superhero makes the list at number 14. The last Superman movie was good, just not great.

13. Zorro: I love the Zorro movies. Antonio does a great job with this character and Catherine Zeta Jones is great in the movie as well. BTW: I got some "Antonio" colognue for Christmas (it is actually pretty good).

12. General Maximus Decimus Meridius: One of my favorites. Gladiator is a classic movie (with a villain that also made the list). When he avenges his wife/child in the end (and then joins them) it is a great scene.


11. William Wallace: Braveheart is a great movie. Mel Gibson makes the list again (he is on 4 times which is the most of any actor). I could watch this movie once a week. It is very inspirational (even with the awful accent of Gibson). Jamey and I even watched it while we were in Paris.


Any guesses on the top 10?

1 comment:

Kenny Simpson said...

No one has an opinion?