Friday, January 12, 2007

Villains 19-11

Here are villains 19-11

19. Michael Myers: Halloween is one of the original scary movies. Myers is a great villain who many are probably still scared of.

18. Scrooge: Every Christmas most of us watch a movie with Scrooge in it. Even though he comes around in the end, he is a great villain.

17. Dr. Evil: A great villain. The Austin Powers movies would be nothing without this guy. Who else could make putting you pinky in your mouth funny. "Lasers", "One million dollars" and "release the globe" are some of my favorite quotes from him.





16. The Mask from Scream: A great villain. I know there were many that got behind the mask, but every time you see it you are reminded of these movies.





15. Booth: In the Line of fire is a classic movie. This villain does a great job of being evil in his quest to shoot the President.

14. Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker: Older movie. But the names are still known by many who haven't even seen the movie.

13. Amon Goeth: Schindler's list villain is a terrible person. Watching this movie is very moving and this character does a good job at being such an awful person.

12. The Queen from Snow White: Another Disney villain. Probably the most classic of them all.

11. Mr. Smith: The Matrix is a great series of movies. This villain is well known and has super powers. Has great lines in the movies as well. The seen where he has copied himself and like a million of him are attacking at once is classic.

4 comments:

Jamey said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting for the top ten!

..Wait, I already know what they are... ;)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yeah...I reallyhated that guy from the matrix. ugh. and micheal myers is kinda scary. I must admit.

Baron said...

Halloween is my all-time favorite horror movie. I can't count how many times I used to check the backseat of my car to make sure he wasn't there :)

Jason said...

That Michael Meyers mask is freaky. I'm not sure if it's the no eyes or the whacked out hair that does it.

And I forgot to mention this before when you were talking about that clown from IT, but clowns are about the scariest thing in the world.