Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

Top Ten things I am thankful for this morning.

10. Nice smelling candles (I love the smell of a good candle)
9. John Grisham books: I just finished the innocent man (a non-fiction work) and am about to start on the broker. These are the only two that I have not read yet.
8. Hot shower (I think I took about 20 minutes this morning to wake up)
7. Thursday night TV: We are big into: Survivor (I smell a merge), CSI (all of them), and now Shark.
6. Friends we have that are coming over, and those that couldn't make it (we'll see you next time Jon and Stacy).
5. All my teams won last night: I know the Dolphins will probably lose today and make it not so good, but I pull for: Orlando (NBA) who is in first in the East, Air Force (6-1 with one loss to Duke), Florida (#1 in country) and Arizona (beat the mess out of some Birmingham team).
4. Christmas shopping. I know I may be crazy but I love to shop for Christmas presents for everyone.
3. FOOD: I can already smell the meal at 8:00 in the morning. (Stacy: I will miss your sweet potatoes, we'll have to visit Huntsville for some of those, and Jon we'll save some noodles for you).
2. Family in town today, and those we'll see on Christmas.
1. Wife and little girl

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

5 comments:

Kat Simpson said...

When I count my blessings, son, you are at the top of my list.

Miss you and can't wait for Christmas, Love mom

Jamey said...

I'm thankful that we all had a safe holiday...

And that Jon and Stacy got to come after all...

And that the food was good...

And that it is now gone.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! I had to double check to make sure i wasnt reading jamey's blog instead of yours with the whole smelly candles bit. just kidding.

Ok survivor is a fave for us. whats up with ozzy? he totally deserves to win. hes such a stud. (thats what jamin keeps calling him) and I missed the last five csi las vegas...i have no clue ab the miniature killer or when catherine's dad died? Ive got to get caught up on the in between!

Jamey said...

Catherine's dad was killed in the first episode of this season. Sort of sad to see him go. The minature killer thing is weird and they didn't even touch on it last week.

Ozzy is an insane swimmer...it's amazing how he catches his tribe up or gets way ahead in the water challenges.

Kenny Simpson said...

Yul is going to win.