Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Did you vote today?


Have you gone to vote today? I have not. It is not because I do not feel it is important, I just did not have any time to go vote (and I don't think I am registered in Montgomery yet). I did want to talk about the fact that we get to vote and how great that is. Too often I feel we as citizens do not take advantage of the opportunity (like I am doing now). What are the main issues in your state? Fortunately, Alabama will not have to vote on prop 1 (gay marriage, which I would hope would be defeated if it made it on as a bill).

3 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

Yes, I voted. No, not a straight ticket. No, not a gay ticket--just included a few democrats.

Kenny Simpson said...

Justin: Thanks for stopping by, let us know how that prop turns out, although I tend to say it will not pass...

Roxy: In the south the word democrat means something different than in the north. I would have voted for a few in this election.

Kat Simpson said...

GET REGISTERED! your mama