Tuesday, May 15, 2007

NFL Preview: AFC West

The last of the AFC in this section of my picks for the NFL next year.

1) 12-4: Chargers: I think they can even have a better record than that if they catch a few breaks. They are a team that I feel will challenge for the Super Bowl next season. Rivers and Tomlinson are dominate as is the defense.

2) 9-7: Denver: I feel they will struggle a little under Cutler this season. They do not have as many threats on the outside on offense, but will continue to be able to run the ball as well as anyone in the league.

3) 5-11: Kansas City: They have too many holes to challenge in this division. Assuming they lose Green, they will struggle (especially if they allow Brodie Croyle a chance at QB). Their defense will improve, but not enough this year.

4) 3-13: Oakland: Jamarcus Russell in my opinion will be a bust. I don't see them getting better on defense either.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'm not a beleiver in Russell either.