Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life in pictures

Thanks to Jason Bybeehttp://www.jasonbybee.blogspot.com I have decided to try the "my life in pictures". I just typed in the answers in the image part of google and picked the first one (on almost all of them).
Where was I born: Florida
Where do I claim as home: Melbourne, FL

Where do I live now: Montgomery, AL. Although I still haven't seen the capital building yet.

What is my name: Kenny Simpson. At least now I know I am not the ugliest Kenny Simpson in the world...

My Grandmother: I would hope she was supposed to be the one on the left.

Favorite Food: Pizza. But not this kind, I only like meat on my pizzas.

Favorite Drink: If you look close it is the "Cherry/Vanilla Dr. Pepper". I prefer it as a fountain drink from Sonic.

Favorite Smell: Google thinks I enjoy the smell of wet dog. I really put Avery's hair after a bath. But I guess the smells are close ?!?!

Favorite Song: "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman. I guess he changed his CD cover to "I don't want to be here". I looks like Bill Cosby with a beard trying to be a thug.

Place I have lived: Tucson, AZ. The spider problem was just too much for me so I left.

Where do I work: Alabama Christian Academy. It looks like we have bad weather in the future.

Where would I like to visit: Alaska. Although I'd prefer a cruise ship and not a cannoe.

5 comments:

Jason said...

That's hilarious, man. Glad you got out before the spiders got you...

J. Canterbury said...

I understand completely about the hybrid. I'm 6'3" and while I was in England during the summer of 2000, I had the opportunity to ride in one of their minis.

Never again.

It's like hybrid's were made from the same mold.

I'd read more of your blog postings, but the sting from both National Championship losses to your Gators is still too painful to endure. That Chris Leak picture just twists the dagger. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kenny Simpson said...

OSU should feel good to finish #2 in the premier two sports...it just feels better to be #1.

For those who don't know I commented on his blog about the hybrid cars and how "huge" they are.

Roxy Wishum said...

Kenny, those are great pictures. But how did Google get a picture of how you WILL look in 10 years? That is amazing!

Kenny Simpson said...

Roxy, I am hoping that is what I will look like in 20 years.