Wednesday, May 09, 2007

NFL Preview: AFC North

This division is one of the harder ones to predict. I think the Steelers will rebound, but they lost their coach. Baltimore should be good, but they lost an all-pro linebacker. The Bengals should be good, but they stunk last year. The Browns may have had the best draft this season.

1) 11-5: Baltimore: I think they lose a little on defense, but McNair will keep them in many games this season. They can make some noise in the post season as well.

2) 11-5: Bengals: They will rebound from a poor season last year. With the best QB in the division they will be in every game.

3) 9-7: Pittsburg: They will do well, but without Cower they will go through a little adjustment period.

4) 6-10: Browns: With a rookie at QB late in the year they will be a dangerous team, just not for a few years.

2 comments:

Lerra said...

I'm sorry, but I have nothing to say about this. I just felt like I should comment so you would know I'm still checking & waiting to comment on a non-sports-related post. :-)

Baron said...

The Benglas should do well if they can stay off the police blotter...