Friday, May 11, 2007

NFL Preview: AFC South

This may be the easiest division to pick:

1) 13-3: Indianapolis: They will continue to dominate teams, because they have the best offense, and a defense that can play at times. They are my pick to go deep into the playoffs out of this division.

2) 10-6: Jacksonville: They are hard to pick because they win so ugly. Yet, they win and that's all that matters. I think the offense will be better this year and their defense is one of the top in the league.

3) 6-10: Houston: I think they will shock some people this season, but overall they are not even close to challenging to win the division. The passing of Reggie Bush I think causes them to have to wait even longer for their first playoff season.

4) 5-11: Tennessee: I love Vince Young. The problem is their is no one around him this season. Losing Pacman will hurt alot more than they care to admit and I don't think their defense is good at all.

2 comments:

Baron said...

I hate to see the Titans at the bottom, but I'm afraid you could be right. The drafting of Pacman was a HUGE mistake and they will be feeling that for awhile. I still can;t believe they didn't draft a receiver in the 1st round...

Kat Simpson said...

Once a 'pothead' always a 'pothead'. Go, Ricky Williams.

Remember, Mom told you so!