Tuesday, May 22, 2007

24


I have been addicted to the show 24, since about three seasons ago. Jack Bauer is the man. This season started with a bang, and had some very good moments. It was not as strong a year as last season, but still ranks as some of the best TV you can watch.


The ending though may have been the worst in 24 history. It may have been one of the worst in many show's history. Jack just staring off with not any clue as to what is going to happen next season was terrible. Don't get me wrong I am sure I'll still watch next season, but I hope it has a better wrap up than this season.

On a side note, I may be one of the few who think American Idol got it right. I am pulling for Blake, but think Jordin takes it Wednesday.
Till next year Jack...

8 comments:

Jamey said...

Gotta love that scenic view Jack is standing in front of, poised with gun in hand...

Baron said...

I have purposely avoided 24 because I know I would get hooked...and I've got too many shows to get through already :)

Kat Simpson said...

Come on in, Baron, you'll love it! And now you can rent it and watch the whole season! Love it! MamaKat

Brooke Shands said...

I totally agree!! I love 24!!! But the ending was so lame!!! They left so many things open this year. I mean, what about Palmer, Logan, Martha? Bill and Karen are just going to retire?!?! I am sorry there so many things they left open!!! I am with you...I am pulling for Blake. But I think Jordin will win.

J. Canterbury said...

I tried to get into it once but just didn't have the patience.

It's funny because of my job and all but I really don't watch that much television anymore. My excuse while I was at my first job was that I was the morning/noon meteorologist and it meant going to bed very early every night to be able to get up at 3 the next morning for work.

Now the only excuse I have is I'm usually helping my wife grade her papers and don't have time to watch very much.

I'm sure it's a kickin' show though. Rush Limbaugh sure likes it.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

everyone has been so frustrated this season. so sorry for your ummmm loss???

Lerra said...

The extent of my knowledge of this show comes from what I hear Rick & Bubba say about it on their show. And even that is lacking, since I usually tune them out because I don't know what they're talking about. :-)

Roxy Wishum said...

Well....it has been a long day. Those guys pack a lot into 24 hours.