Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Mother's Day (Early)

Happy Mother's Day to two of my special women (Avery is number three).

I would have been lost without Jamey these past years. She is the heart of our family of 3, soon to be 4. Having a wife that takes on so much is a great blessing for me. Not only that, but she is hot!!!
While she a great wife, she also has the best instincts of as a mother for our little one. Avery is lucky to have a mother like you.

I could not have asked for a better person to get to spend the rest of my life with. I know that the years we, Lord willing, have left will be a blessing to me and I thank God every day that you allowed me to con you into marriage to someone like me.

Happy mother's day to my mom. If not for you I don't know who I would have become today. Your gentle (and at times firm) hands raised me to know what I should and shouldn't do and be able to stand for what is right. Raising 5 kids is not an easy task and you do it with grace. I love you.

7 comments:

Kat Simpson said...

Love you very much, son and appreciate your words. I thank God everyday for you and His gift of Jamey to our family! Love, Mom

Lerra said...

I'm glad you acknowledged Jamey's hotness. :-)

Jamey said...

Thanks, Baby. Means a lot.

Jamey said...

I'm also thankful for your mom. God picked her (and your dad) to form you into the man that I fell in love with and married.

Jason said...

Good stuff. Happy Mothers Day to both of your special ladies.

Baron said...

well said Kenny

Roxy Wishum said...

Good thoughts, Kenny, and that is an OUTSTANDING picture.