Saturday, August 12, 2006

Top 10 Worst Jelly Belly's

Tonight I'd like to post on one of my favorite candies. The "Jelly Belly" is a great variety in a packet snack. What I love about Jelly Belly's is to be able to look at what I am eating and taste all the different flavors. For any who do not know what Jelly Belly's are, they are an updated version of Jelly Beans. Tonight I tried the buttered popcorn flavor and decided to come up with (with the help of Jamey, Jason and Sunny) a top ten worst flavors.
This list is the top ten worst flavors of Jelly Belly's that never made it to the shelves, Here they are:

10. Vienna Sausage flavor

9. Taco flavor

8. A-1 Sauce

7. Crisco flavored

6. Beef Jerky

5. Egg Roll

4. Cottage Cheese

3. Ranch/Any other salad dressing flavored

2. Shrimp

1. Bacon Flavored

Also, Jason Bybee and I are the most dominate spades players this side of the Mississippi. Up next top ten worst mascots. Let me know if you have any ideas.

11 comments:

Jason said...

Hey Kenny, I think I'm going low.

Jason said...

Hey Sunny, do you remember the score? Was it 540 to 160? Or did you and Jamey get 170 points? I forget...

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha.That sure is funny...

Lerra said...

Have you ever tried the Harry Potter jelly beans? I don't remember if they're Jelly Bellys or not, but they are NASSS-TEEEE. They have the following flavors: dirt, vomit, spaghetti, bile, etc. Yeah it was pretty gross.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

oh gosh i was ab to say that ab harry potter! they have like booger ones, etc. just like the books...

Jamey said...

I thought we made a pact not to blog about the whole spades incident...if that's the case, then I'm going back on my bet with you, Kenny!

And dirt, vomit, bile..gross!

Kenny Simpson said...

I just mentioned Jason and I were good, not who we beat.

Jamey said...

I'm pretty sure people can determine who you beat! :)

Jason said...

True beauty is on the inside.

That's just something ugly people say.

Jamey said...

Ha ha, Jason.

Sunny said...

Jelly Bellys are so much fun! I like all of the pink ones.

Don't worry, Jamey and I are perfecting our game. Your going down Jason, going down!