Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A blog about nothing

This blog will cover nothing... If you are still reading you must watch Seinfeld regularly. I figure if a show can make millions over nothing why not try a blog that actually has no real topic or direction.

Here are a few random thoughts:
1) Why do I like lists so much (I feel like such a nerd)
2) Who decided that kissing was a greeting (have you really thought about kissing. Putting your nasty mouth on someone else and leaving saliva on them)
3) Who invented the wheel? Languages? Why are there other races? (OK sorry to get so deep)

Mascots that I would like to have if I owned a team: Knights, Bulldogs, Eagles or Cobras. Ones that would not be so good: Bison, Camels, Calculators, Muleriders (that is a real one), Wonderboys (also real), Inch Worms, Bunnies.

Great quotes of the 8th grade for the week:
"Why did God create the world in 7 days?" Like I am going to know that
"Why do evolutionist think we came from Animals" They are idots
"Why do we have black and white people and when did they get that color" ????

I am sure to have some more quotes for you next time and maybe a topic. Till then

8 comments:

Jamey said...

To help you with your ramblings:
1) How do you have time during school to blog?
2) You are a nerd, that's why you like lists. (But according to you, so am I so we must fit together.)
3) Don't knock jackrabbits as a mascot; we kicked some serious booty in high school. (Maybe it's not bunnies, but it's close.)
4) I think you and my mom should get together to write a book about crazy things 8th graders say. We could make millions!

Unknown said...

Don't forget the 'Fighting Okra' from Delta State.
You really should keep a scrap book about all the tid-bits of wisdom that your kids dispense.

Jamey said...

Are you serious about "Fighting Okra!?" Veggies should be kept out of the mascot realm.

Jason said...

I think "The Priests" would be a pretty lousy mascot. So would "Windmills".

"Fighting Okra"? Regular Okra would be crazy, but Fighting Okra...that sounds much better.

Lerra said...

What are idots? Do you download them to your iPod?

Kenny Simpson said...

If you can't spell idiots, does it make you one???

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hilarious. hilarious. did you tell them it was because of the tower of babel and they were spread to all ends of the earth after that and then they got tan because of it? yah. my bible teacher at church told me that one.

Kat Simpson said...

You could make a living from Reader's Digest alone just from your student's. Love ya, My Big Nerd, Yo mama