Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jobs

I though today I'd post on the different occupations that one could choose. I am working on 4 lists: Best Jobs, Worst Jobs, Most underappreciated jobs, Most Important Jobs. Here is what I have so far.

Best Jobs (or easiest). The criteria for this one is jobs that are relatively easy. Every job has difficult parts these are jobs that seem like they would be fun and not as difficult.

-Pro Athlete: I would put Baseball and Basketball at the top. They get paid even if injured or over-rated. Their salaries are much higher than other pro sports. This would be a great job to have.

-Professional Student: I know this isn't technically a job, but many my age and older are still in college.

-Musician: Not very phisically demanding (unless you are in a boy band) and getting paid to sing or play seems good.

-Actor/Actress: I'd even take the money the extras get paid in this job.

-Reality show/gameshow host: I'd love to be able to just make fun of people for my living.

-Sports/Entertainment writer: You don't even have to be good enough to do the profession, just write and tell how others are or are not getting the job done. And...free tickets.

-High ranking CEO: Only if you are high enough to let others do the work for you.

I'll list the other groups in other posts.

3 comments:

Jamey said...

I bet musicians and actors might beg to differ...although they might prefer the night life, they are out late and up early to fly to their interviews, promotion tours, etc. Of course I do not know from personal experience, but many actors are away from their families for days at a time while finishing 'a scene!'

The grass is not always greener...

(Just playing the devil's advocate.)

Roxy Wishum said...

Where is coaching?

Jamey said...

Ha! :)