Monday, June 25, 2007

NFL Preview: Playoff/Superbowl Picks, Random, College Football

Sorry for the long title, but I thoought I'd try to squeeze alot into this one post.



AFC Playoffs



Seeds
1) Indianapolis 13-3
2) San Diego 12-4
3) New York Jets 12-4
4) Baltimore 11-5
5) Bengals 11-5
6) New England 11-5



I see New England upsetting the Jets in the first round and Baltimore winning against the Bengals. The second round I have San Diego getting some revenge on New England and Indianapolis beating the Ravens.


My super bowl pick for the AFC....San Diego



NFC



Seeds
1) New Orleans 11-5
2) Eagles 10-6
3) Chicago 10-6
4) Seattle 10-6
5) Carolina 9-7
6) Dallas 9-7



In the wildcard I see Chicago getting knocked out by Dallas and Carolina beating Seattle. In the divisional round I have Dallas losing to New Orleans and the Eagles getting upset by Carolina.
My super bowl pick for the NFC... Carolina



In the big game I have Carolina winning the Superbowl.

In Random news I ran into one of the people that read my blog. JRB who teaches law at Faulkner and I met at a yard sale in Montgomery. It is neat to meet someone you feel like you already know.

You college fans keep checking, I will be posting my SEC and national picks soon.




My Girls.


Not everybody is this lucky. These are my two beatiful girls that I have been able to spend alot more time with.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sorry...don't care about the football stuff...thanks for putting something sooo sweet at the end of yet another sports post!!! :)

Jamey said...

I'm on pins and needles, waiting for your SEC and National picks!

;)

J. Canterbury said...

Jamey has GREAT cheesin' skills! ;)