Thursday, April 05, 2007

Who will win American Idol

Who is going to win American Idol? I don't know, but do have a few predictions about the show. Here is my take of the last 8 left. What I think they will do and who I would vote for.


#1) Melinda Doolittle: She is the best singer. I will not be purchasing an album from her, but she should have a solid career in R&B.
My rank: #2



#2) He will shock some people, but I think he is getting a very strong fan base. And people like to have at least one male in the top 4. I would buy an album from him already.
My rank: #1



#3) She is going to do well, but I don't think America will put 2 divas in the finale. She will do well in her area, but again I don't think I'll be buying her CD.
My rank: #4


#4) She is great. I love her voice and feel she will do very well after American Idol. She reminds me of Kimberly Locke, who has done very well. She will only be this low because of her youth and how she is somewhat annoying after singing.
My rank: #3

The worst ever to crack the top 12 in American Idol. He will put out an album that no one will buy. He may single handedly change the show to weighing the vote so someone like him cannot get this far. I am hoping he is gone sooner, but my gut says he lasts this long. He is making www.votefortheworst.com a famous website now.
My rank: #100,000,000 (8)

A solid singer. I have enjoyed his performances in the last few shows. Not a good enough voice to seriously challenge. May have a good career, but we'll have to wait and see.

My rank: #6

A good singer. He needs to get better in his lower register, but can hit the high notes with the best of them. He may be another that can have a good career, but I am not too sure. It just scares me that he looks like a cat that just got shaved.
My rank: #5

Should have already been gone. She is not a good singer. Simply there to have someone to look at (and she's not even that good looking). Don't forsee much of her after the show.

My rank: #7 (although I liked Sligh, and Gina over her)

No comments: