Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whats going on at the Simpsons?

Been a little busy lately. We just got back from our trip which Jamey wrote about. It was a great trip to Disney to see family.

Jamey and the kids then went to Texas to be with her family. Her grandmother is doing better now, but we weren't sure how she would do. So I was a bachelor for a week.

During that week I went to football camp at Troy State University. It was a good camp and our team was exhausted.

Football has been meeting at 6:00 and getting over around 9:30 each day. Our team is slowly improving and hopefully the long hours will pay off this year.

Jamey is working our church's Vbs this week so Avery has really been enjoying going to Vbs.

Don't watch alot of baseball, but the Marlins have a chance this year if they can keep it together. Jamey and I are also very excited about the olympics.

Hope everyone else is having a good summer like the Simpsons.

4 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

That is a fast update. No probing questions about Obama and McCain?

J. Canterbury said...

If it's bait you want...

Last week, I checked yahoo.com's news section of their homepage at several points through the day. By 5pm I had counted 7 Obama headlines and only 1 McCain headline. These stories were all written by Associated Press journalists.

Now, I know enough about statistics to say that one day of constant checking does not a suitable cross section of weekly or monthly news coverage make.

However, I'd love to see anyone try to argue against the fact that the mainstream media outlets have annointed Obama as their "candidate of choice".

Thoughts?

Jamey said...

That was a fast update...sorry I keep taking the family topics!

Looks like James just gave you some interesting things to talk about...

Stacy said...

Yes...Kenny...you definitely have the concise version of what's been going on!! Sometimes I wish I could be so brief. Well, maybe everyone who has to listen to or read me wishes the same thing!!! Unfortunately, though, I tend to be much 'wordier'.

Glad everything is going well for you...looking foward to your visit in July!