Monday, July 16, 2007

Back...

I'm back. After 2 very full weeks at the Simpson's house I now have 2 more weeks to get ready for football to be going full speed (and school in 3 weeks). A quick recap:

The week of the 4th Jamey's parents came into town and we had a good time seeing them for the first time since Christmas. Her dad and I were able to get a lot done around the house (with some help from Dawn and Chris Howell who helped paint and were great to help with Avery as well). We now are almost completely moved in, only the guest room, laundry room and baby's room to go. Jamey is getting them done at a good pace, so I think by the end of this week we'll be all set.

The next week Jamey, Avery and I headed to Huntsville for the all-star sports week. We had a good time and were able to spend alot of time with Jon and Stacy, and some time with Jason and Sunny Bybee. It was good to visit Mayfair, but we are glad to be back in Montgomery.

I enjoyed my two "off" weeks, but feel like I need more rest...

3 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

Welcome back! I am glad you got lots of work done, had some fun, and saw old friends. Now, get back to posting!

Stacy said...

Pretty much same comment as on Jamey's page....wish we could've helped, glad you were able to come visit, we miss you guys here...

one thing extra here, though...sounds like if kenny were helping out jamey's 'pretty good pace' the rooms could be put together even sooner!!! :) ha ha

Sunny said...

Glad that you guys are getting settled in your new house. We really enjoyed getting to spend some time with you and Jamey.